WWI Battle Beads® Combat Rosary – You will LOVE this rosary!
These strong, durable, pull chain rosaries have several features that set them apart:
– Historical 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary design handmade in our USA studio since 2012.
– New design more closely resembling the actual antique WWI rosaries
– Slightly larger Our Father beads help to aid in meditative prayer
– Gunmetal Patina Solid Brass Chain is no-tangle and no-rust.
– Very Strong 💪Rugged Construction.
– Finest quality Centerpiece medals and Crucifixes imported from Italy.
– WWI Battle Beads have heavy-duty double split-ring connectors.
– Includes a very functional pocket-sized tin for extra protection or storage.
– We ship extremely fast, often within hours of your order!
– Check out the 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews for our WWI Battle Beads!
This compact all metal rosary is rugged, functional, and portable. It has a meaningful history, as it is a replica of the government service combat rosaries issued to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces during WWI and WWII.
We have closely duplicated the original vintage rosaries. These are handmade by us, not the lesser quality mass-produced Chinese versions! This new design has slightly larger Our Father beads which aids your meditative prayer. They are very durable, do not tangle, and are easy to carry in your pocket. Beads are Solid Brass with high-quality gunmetal coating which do not rust, are non-magnetic, and have no splits or gaps.
At 21″ long, they can be worn under your shirt. WWI Battle Beads have a quality Miraculous Centerpiece and traditional Italian Gunmetal Crucifix.
Thank you and God Bless.
WWI Battle Beads is a registered trademark Reg. No. 5,445,339.
Rugged Rosaries is a registered trademark Reg. No. 4,779,215.
Copyright Cordbands LLC © 2021